Join us at our state-of-the-art London Training Centre for the L3Harris Airline Academy Open Day and find out what it takes to become a commercial airline pilot. There will also be the chance to climb aboard one of our Full Flight Simulators!
What better way to start the year than to plan for a career in aviation by attending our Open Day event. IATA have recently forecast the commercial aerospace industry will recover back to 2019 levels by 2023-24 and our Integrated ATPL programme takes approximately 18 months – so now could be the right time to start your pilot training journey.
This FREE Open Day is a great opportunity to take a tour of our purpose-built training facility, meet with our aviation professionals and talk to cadets currently in training. You will also experience our range of simulator devices including Flat Panel Trainers and Fixed Training Devices. There will also be the chance to climb aboard one of our Full Flight Simulators!
- Theoretical Knowledge (ground school)
- Single and multi-engine flying
- Airline Pilot Standards Multi-Crew Cooperation (APS MCC)
- Our UK and European Academies
- Our modern training aircraft
- Entry criteria and selection process
- Spaces are limited so register early to avoid missing out
- Each candidate registered can bring along a maximum of 1 guest
- Please ensure you register your guest who will be attending the Open Day
- Places per session are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis
- The second session will be a repeat of the first, so please only register for one session
- If the event you selected is fully subscribed, please subscribe the other available session
- If both sessions are fully subscribed, a wait list will operate
- All those attending must be at least 16 years old
- Unfortunately, young children and infants are unable to attend
- You must register at the LTC reception on arrival
- Face masks must be worn while inside the L3Harris training building
- We have touchless temperature screening kiosks in reception
- This event is open to aspiring pilots and their guest only
- We cannot accept registrations from people not considering a career as an airline pilot