Join us at our European Airline Academy Open Day in Ponte de Sor, Portugal and find out what it takes to launch your pilot career.
This FREE Open Day is a great opportunity to take a tour of our purpose-built training facility, meet with our aviation professionals and talk to cadets currently in training. Our dedicated aviation professionals will be on hand to answer all your questions and advise you on the next steps towards a rewarding pilot career.
- Theoretical Knowledge (Ground School)
- Single and Multi-Engine flying
- Airline Pilot Standards Multi-Crew Cooperation (APS MCC)
- Our European and UK Academies
- Our modern training aircraft
- Entry criteria and selection process
Spaces are limited so register early to avoid missing out.
- Each candidate registered can bring along a maximum of 1 guest
- Please ensure you register your guest who will be attending the Open Day
- Places per session are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis
- If the event you selected is fully subscribed, please subscribe on another available session
- If sessions are fully subscribed, a wait list will operate
- All those attending must be at least 16 years old
- Unfortunately, young children and infants are unable to attend
- Face masks and social distancing rules must always be adhered to while on L3Harris premises
- This event is open to aspiring pilots and their guest only
- We cannot accept registrations from people not considering a career as an airline pilot
Still not decided? Our Ponte de Sor video might convince you to join...