Airline Pilot Standards Multi Crew Cooperation pilot training cost
- Categories Cost & funding
Our Airline Pilot Standards (APS) Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) course is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in Crew Resource Management (CRM), Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) and Jet Orientation Training (JOT). With this qualification under your belt, you can progress onto a Type Rating course.
What is included in the course price?
- Access to our Graduate Placement Pool (subject to completion of L3Harris Selection Process)
- All training equipment and materials
- Unlimited use of Flat Panel Trainers
- Careers advice
- Electronic charts and airline performance