Commercial Pilot Licence cost
- Categories Cost & funding
Our Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) module can be completed if you hold a PPL, 150 hours of flight time, passes in all ATPL Theoretical Knowledge exams, your Multi-Engine Piston Class Rating and Basic Instrument Flying Module.
What is included in the course price?
- All aspects required to earn your CPL
- Flight Test and Licence Application Fees
- Travel to and accommodation in Orlando
Additional costs to consider:
- Class 1 Medical
- Travel and accommodation (Cranfield route)
- Daily transport cost from accommodation to training location (if applicable)
- Personal living costs