How long it takes to complete flight school depends on the training you undertake.
To become a commercial airline pilot it takes approximately 70 weeks.
Our course durations:
- Integrated ATPL = 70 weeks
- PPL = 10 weeks
- Hours Building = 10-15 weeks
- ATPL Theoretical Knowledge (Classroom Based) = 28 weeks
- ATPL Theoretical Knowledge (Distance Learning) = Studying at your own pace with full-time support from instructors and mentors, followed by 77 classroom tuition hours, delivered in blocks of 4/4/3 days
- MEP & IR with CPL = 23 weeks
- APS MCC = 3 weeks