How much flight school costs depends entirely on the pilot training course you choose to enrol on.
It is no secret that becoming a pilot is a large investment, however, the cost of pilot training is reflective of the future benefits and rewards you can expect to receive when you become a qualified commercial pilot.
Our pilot training course costs are as follows:
- Integrated ATPL = £99,960
- BSc (Hons) Aviation - Pilot Programme = Varies based on level of student finance
- Flexible ATPL = £104,500 (includes bespoke accommodation offering)
- Private Pilot Licence = £18,500
- Hours Building = £23,500
- Theoretical Knowledge (Classroom-Based Learning) = £8,450
- Theoretical Knowledge (Distance Learning) = £3,150
- Basic Instrument Flight Module = £7,500
- Multi-Engine Piston Class Rating = £7,500
- Commercial Pilot Licence = £12,500
- Instrument Rating = £22,500
- APS MCC = £9,400