Our Integrated ATPL course takes cadets from little to no flying experience to a fully qualified pilot in 70 weeks. Cadets can train for their UKCAA ATPL, EASA ATPL or dual licence. The UKCAA ATPL enables you to be a pilot for airlines registered in the UK. The EASA ATPL enables you to be a PIC for airlines registered in Europe.
Integrated ATPL pilot course fees:
£99,960 - this pilot course cost includes bespoke accommodation offering.
The cost of this pilot training course includes:
- Accommodation during Flight Training in the U.S.A.
- The L3Harris Training Assurance
- Access to the L3Harris Graduate Placement Pool
- The cost of pilot training
- All training equipment
- Airfield fees
- All air travel to allocated training locations
- UKCAA licence issue (EASA licence is an additional fee of £3,300; dual licence option also available)