- Minimum height 5ft2 in. and maximum height 6ft3 in.
- Hold a UKCAA Class 2 Medical Certificate for a UKCAA licence
- Hold a EASA Class 2 Medical Certificate for an EASA licence
- Complete 45hrs of flight training; 5hrs of which can be completed in a FSTD
- 5hrs of dual flight instruction
- 5hrs of supervised solo flying, including at least 5hrs of solo cross country with at least 1 cross-country flight of at least 270km which includes full stop landings at 2 aerodrome different from the departure aerodrome