Our European Airline Academy in Ponte de Sor encompasses all aspects of flight training, from foundation flying in single-engine aircraft to more advanced training in multi-engine aircraft.
This modern campus is one of the largest in Europe and has outstanding facilities and communal areas for cadets to relax and socialise when not working or flying. With over 300 sunny days a year Ponte de Sor is the ideal location for flying.
- Over 260.000 square feet training centre
- 1,800 metre runway and dedicated Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- 20 plus training aircraft including Piper Archer and Cessna 172
- On site accommodation available (on request)
- Large, modern restaurant serving food and beverages