What qualifications do I need to commence my pilot training?
- Categories Entry criteria & eligibility, Application
To begin pilot training at our Airline Academy you’ll need the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade C/4 or above, or international equivalent; which must include Maths, English and Science
You will also need:
- UKCAA Class 1 Medical Certification (without restrictions for UKCAA licence) or EASA Class 1 Medical Certification (without restrictions) for an EASA licence
- Visa - if required - to study in our flight training locations. Further details on visa requirements are listed on individual course pages
- Produce a clean criminal record check (CRC) basic disclosure certificate