With regards to Brexit, what type of licence will I get at the end of the course? UKCAA or EASA?

  • Categories Course, Career prospects

The type of licence issued on successful completion of training is optional. Cadets are offered the choice to study towards a UKCAA licence or an EASA licence, which we issue via Ireland. 

Contact us