- Date: November 13 2021
- Time: 12:30pm – 14:30pm (ET)
- Address: L3Harris Flight Academy, 1300 E 26th Place, Sanford, FL 32773
- Type: Open House
Join us at our Flight Academy at Sanford International Airport, Florida, and find out what it takes to become a commercial airline pilot!
At L3Harris we've been training pilots for over 30 years from our Florida Flight Academy located at Sanford International Airport.
Visit us for our Be A Pilot Career Expo (BAPCE) on Saturday November 13 (12:30pm - 14:30pm ET) and check out our purpose built training facility with one of the largest training fleets in the US. We work with airlines in the US including Endeavor Air who will be attending the event to talk about career prospects and opportunities. Pilot Pathways are your career path to the major US carriers including American, United and Delta!
The Expo will start with a presentation and Q&A session, followed by a campus tour and a chance to sit in the cockpit of our training aircraft.
Our aviation professionals will be on hand to answer all your questions and tell you how we take aspiring aviators and train them to be commercial pilots of the future.
We're proud of our heritage and look forward to welcoming you on campus!
- Arrive and sign-in/temperature check
- 5 mins: Welcome & Introductions from L3Harris Flight Academy team
- 35 mins: Presentation highlighting:
- L3Harris heritage and credentials
- Academy facilities and training aircraft
- Training program outline
- Career opportunities
- 30 mins: Campus tour:
- Academic buildings
- Student services
- Fixed Training Devices (FTD) simulators
- 45 mins: SIM flights
- Thank you & goodbye
Please note the following:
- Each candidate registered can bring along a maximum of one guest
- Please ensure you register the guest who will be attending this event
- Places are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis
- If the event is fully subscribed, a wait list will operate
- All those attending must be at least 15 years old
- We cannot allow young children and infants to attend
- COVID safety measures must be adhered to while on campus - including wearing face mask at all times, temperature checks on arrival and the using hand sanitizer stations located throughout campus
- This event is open to aspiring pilots and their guest only
- We cannot accept registrations from people not considering a career as a pilot