- Date: May 14, 2022
- Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm (ET) and 12:30pm - 14:00pm (ET)
- Address: L3Harris Flight Academy, 2700 Flightline Ave, Sanford, FL 32773, United States
- Type: Open House
Join us at our Flight Academy at Sanford International Airport, Florida for the Open House event on May 14.
This FREE Open House is a great opportunity to take a tour of our purpose-built training facility, with one of the largest training fleets in the US. Our aviation professionals will be on hand to answer all your questions and tell you how we take aspiring aviators and train them to be the commercial pilots of the future.
Silver Airways will be in attendance at this event. Find out more about our relationship with Silver, as well as our Pilot Pathways with regional airlines across the USA - your career path to the major US carriers including American, United and Delta! There will also be free refreshments and the chance at this Open House to book a future Discovery Flight with us at the price of $75!
We're proud of our heritage and look forward to welcoming you on campus!
- Session 1: 11:00 - 12:30
- Session 2: 12:30 - 14:00
- Spaces are limited so register early to avoid missing out
- Each candidate registered can bring along a maximum of 1 guest
- Please ensure you register the guest who will be attending this event
- Places per session are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis
- The second session will be a repeat of the first, so please only register for one session
- If the event you selected is fully subscribed, please subscribe the other available session
- If both sessions are fully subscribed, a wait list will operate
- All those attending must be at least 16 years old
- Unfortunately, young children and infants are unable to attend
- You must register at the reception on arrival
- Face masks must be worn while on L3Harris premises
- We have touchless temperature screening kiosks in reception
- This event is open to aspiring pilots and their guest only
- We cannot accept registrations from people not considering a career as an airline pilot
Still not decided? This video might convince you...