Are there any additional costs to Saudi Arabian Professional Pilot Training?
- Categories Cost & funding
Yes! Below is a list of additional fees you may encounter throughout your journey to becoming a professional pilot. Contact an Admissions Officer for details.
- Books and materials: approximately $2,000
- Health insurance (estimated): $124 per month, based on the policy we currently use
- Living expenses (including housing): approximately $2,000 per month
- Transportation: Based on individual preference
- TSA: $130 (Required for non US citizens seeking Initial, Instrument, or Multi-Engine training).
- Finger print: $99
- Airport badge: $50
- FAA Medical (estimated): $120 to $200
- Non-immigrant fees:
- I901: $350
- DS160: $160
- I-539 application to extend/change Non-immigrant Status: $370 (if applicable)
- Biometrics fee: $80 (if applicable)
- Additional training fees: As applicable