How much does pilot training cost and how can I fund my pilot training?
The cost of pilot training varies depending on the course you’re looking to undertake.
Our Professional Pilot Program price starts from $83,995 – click here for more information on Professional Pilot Program prices.
Our Airline Pilot Track program prices start from $83,995 – click here for more information on Airline Pilot Track prices.
Our Commercial Pilot Track program prices start from $66,995 – click here for more information on Commercial Pilot Track prices.
To help students finance their commercial pilot education and training, L3Harris Flight Academy offers scholarships and grants, private alternative funding, Federal Financial Aid (to those who qualify), and federal student aid program:
- Alaska Resident Loans
- New Jersey Loans
- Vermont Advantages Student Loan
- American Airlines Credit Education
- AOPA Aviation Finance Company
- We Florida Financial (WeFly)
- Florida National Guard: Educational Dollars for Duty
- Federal Pell Grants
- Direct Stafford Loan Program
- Direct PLUS Loans for Parents
- Veterans Scholarship
- High School Senior Merit Scholarship