Our commercial pilot training programs are Nationally Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Meaning our programs are held to a standard that ensures quality education that enhances student success in the workforce.
Our pilot training programs include:
- Professional Pilot Program
- Accelerated Airline Pilot Track
- Commercial Pilot Track
Is your pilot training FAA Part 141 approved?
Our pilot training courses are approved under 14 CFR Part 141. Meaning our aircraft and training syllabi are certified as upholding the highest safety and efficiency standards. All courses are also offered under 14 CFR Part 61 allowing the flexibility to train part-time if needed.
Our pilot training courses include:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine Initial Certificate
- Commercial Multi Additional Rating
- Commercial Multi-Engine Initial Certificate
- Commercial Single Additional Rating
- Flight Instructor Single-Engine Certificate
- Flight Instructor Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor Multi-Engine Rating
- ATP CTP