1) Applicants must have applied as a new student to L3Harris Flight Academy.
2) Applicant must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by any airline/university/etc.
3) Applicants must have completed financial aid requirements or confirmed cash payments. (Cash payment plan still requires $10K prior to starting and $6K per month until balance is paid).
4) Funds from any L3Harris Airline Academy Scholarship may only be used towards the total cost of education in the Accelerated Airline Pilot Track (AAPT) or Professional Pilot Program (PPP).
5) Recipients must graduate from the Accelerated Airline Pilot Track or Professional Pilot Program in order to remain eligible.
6) For students receiving financial aid: If the scholarship award creates an over-award (any award that exceeds your total cost of education) a refund will be issued to the lender to reduce your financial aid award.
7) The scholarship is nontransferable.
8) The scholarship is forfeited if student withdraws from the program.
9) Students cannot be awarded more than one L3Harris Airline Academy Scholarship.
10) Financial aid (which includes a scholarship) is only available for those who qualify.
11) SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
For more information, please visit our guide to pilot training scholarships.