What are Air Wisconsin’s pilot requirements?
- Categories Entry criteria & eligibility
What are Air Wisconsin’s pilot requirements ?
To fly as a cadet for Air Wisconsin and join the Airman Trainee Program you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Current FAA Commercial Pilot License and Instrument Rating
- Minimum 500 flight hours; Minimum 250 hours if enrolled in partner flight school
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the last 10 years
- Pass drug screen and background check
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Current FAA first class medical certificate