The cost of flight school training is a common concern for prospective students. Pilot training costs will vary depending on the program.
- Accelerated Airline Pilot Track cost = $94,999
- Professional Pilot Program (PPP) cost = $98,000
- Private Pilot License (PPL) cost = Request info
- Rotary Transition Program (RTP) = $37,229
- Individual Courses = Click for info
- Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP CTP) cost = $3,995
Prospective pilots may be able to qualify for Stratus Financial, Meritize or Sallie Mae flight school student loans, state or private loans or scholarships. For more information, please visit our guide to pilot training costs.