Step 1 - Pick Your Program
We offer Part 141 or Part 61 training, so it is important to establish the most suitable approach to training for you.
Our commercial pilot training programs are Nationally Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Meaning our programs are held to a standard that ensures quality education that enhances student success in the workforce.
Our pilot training courses are approved under 14 CFR Part 141. Meaning our aircraft and training syllabi are certified as upholding the highest safety and efficiency standards. All courses are also offered under 14 CFR Part 61 allowing the flexibility to train part-time if needed.
Programs and Courses
- Accelerated Airline Pilot Track (AAPT) offers our most direct route to becoming a pilot and also offers you a guaranteed interview to become an L3Harris Flight Instructor. Financial aid, such as Meritize or Sallie Mae flight school student loans, are available
- Professional Pilot Program (PPP) is our program for international students wanting to become commercial airline pilots
- The Private Pilot License program is suitable for individuals looking to seek a career in aviation or just want to learn for fun. Obtaining your PPL enables you to fly a non-commercial aircraft.
- The ATP CTP program is the starting point for obtaining your FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) License and bridge the transition from commercial pilot certification to ATP certification, allowing career progression with the regional and international airlines
Step 2 - Speak to an Admissions Officer
Once you have explored our pilot training programs and you have a good idea of the program you’d like to enroll on, speak to an Admissions Officer to:
- Receive a tour of the facilities
- Organize a Discovery Flight
- Get assistance with document collection
- Review the enrollment process
Step 3 - Consider Your Funding
Pilot training is a large investment that requires a lot of thought and preparation.
Flight School loans include:
- Stratus Financial flight school student loans
- Meritize flight school student loans
- Sallie Mae flight school students loans
- Other flight school loans
Ensure you have the means of funding your pilot training prior to applying.