Funding your pilot training
Unlike many other flight schools, we are approved to provide Federal Financial Aid to cadets enrolled on our Professional Pilot Program (PPP) and who are eligible. This form of student aid is provided by the US Department of Education and can cover up to 100% of the cost of flight training.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan for Parents: The most popular source of funding for our Professional Pilot Program students
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program
If you would like more information, press 'Request info'.
Professional Pilot Program
- Duration: 15 months
- Federal Financial Aid options to fund training
- No previous flying experience required
- Instructor Pathway Program to build flight hours while being paid as an L3Harris employee
- Career pathways to major airlines via our 10 regional airline Pilot Pathways
At L3Harris we take aspiring aviators with little or no experience and train them to become airline pilots.
We have Pilot Pathways with 10 regional airlines across the U.S. all with career pathways to major airlines. Our regional airline partners regularly visit campus to meet with trainee pilots and Instructors to discuss career opportunities.