- Cessna 172: Aircraft time building and dual instruction
- Multi-Engine: Aircraft tme building, simulator time building and dual instruction
Cost of Time Building
Cessna 172 - 20 Hour Time Build
- Dual Instruction - $72 per hour
- Aircraft - $127 per hour
Multi-Engine - 10 Hour Time Build
- Dual Instruction – Two free hours
- Aircraft - $350 per hour
- Additional dual instruction and/or simulator hours are available upon request.
- Time can be split between two multi-engine rated pilots
Aircraft at L3Harris
The Cessna Skyhawk is considered the most popular single-engine aircraft with simplistic flight characteristics, enhanced visibility, and increased automation and protection features to help build the next generation of world-class pilots.
Piper Seminole PA44
The Piper Seminole has been built for reliability and durability; considered to be the best multi-engine trainer available today. The L3Harris Flight Academy’s Piper Seminole fleet is state-of-the-art, with the average age under three years old. Every aircraft is equipped with the Garmin G1000 all-glass cockpit. The Piper Seminole allows students and trainers alike to perform advanced maneuvers and procedures both skillfully and safely.